In today’s world, almost everything we do leaves a digital footprint. Whether it’s our use of cell phones, social media, web browsing, using our tablets, our finances, or simply doing our day-to-day jobs, we are constantly leaving behind evidence of what we were doing, where we were doing it, and when.
This digital evidence is being used more and more each day in legal proceedings; whether it be divorce cases, traditional criminal or civil cases, or incident response due to security breaches. The problem however, is that if this evidence is not collected appropriately, there are a myriad of ways to have it dismissed and found inadmissible.
With Cyber Forensic services from Global Quality Partners, LLC (GQP), this is never an issue. Our trained professionals will collect your digital data under appropriate premises, in a forensically sound manner, and that maintains the chain of custody. In addition, when it comes to know-how and capability, our forensic professions bring over 60+ years of computer knowledge, experience, and expertise to the table, working as senior software engineers helping some of the largest technology, finance, and insurance companies in the country build and maintain the software that runs their businesses, and that serves, or is used by their customers. We know computers, and we do the job right.
State-of-the-Art Forensic Tools, Equipment, and Techniques
- Imaging computers and collecting digital evidence is slow. Having state-of-the-art equipment helps to expedite this process, and saves you money.
- The same can be said for analyzing digital evidence. The latest tools make it much easier and quicker to find the evidence you are looking for, saving time and money.
- Technology is advancing all the time, it is important to make certain you utilize forensic professionals like GQP, not your “Computer Guy”, or “Office Technician”. Using the right professional, with the right equipment for the job, not only protects the admissibility of your digital evidence in court, but saves you time and money.
Whatever Your Needs, We Can Help
- Yes, we can recover deleted, or hidden files.
- Create timelines based upon browsing history, general cell phone, or computer/device use.
- Pinpoint dates, times, and locations where photos were taken, and a whole lot more.
- You’d be surprised of the list of possibilities. If you have something specific you’re curious about, give us a call.
Professional Results Delivered & Expert Testimony
- If warranted, we can segregate data discovery to comply with court orders. This procedure would include the ability to identify and report on certain data, and to exclude other data, if those parameters are established by the court, or by agreement of the parties.
- Preparation of a professional report, communicating the complete findings of the investigation.
- Testimony in court or at depositions relating to procedures performed and investigation findings.
Need Cyber Forensic Help? Give us a call at 888-477-5580, or 888-GQP-5580. Alternatively, complete our Contact Us form here.