“True DevOps” involves automation of every aspect of the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC), not just deployment into Production. This includes Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery, as well as automated deployments to Dev. Integration through Test, Performance, Staging, and Production Environments. A complete Automated Pipeline. If done right, with “Best of Breed” tools, automated deployment can be done to the Cloud, on premise Bare-Metal, or Virtual Hosts, using the exact same automation, unchanged. This is not a dream, GQP can make it reality for you. GQP continuously researches “Best of Breed” tools (GQP Research™), to deliver services like these to our clients, in the most efficient, cost-effective manner possible.
Fully Automated Release Pipeline
- Virtually never experience an unsuccessful environmental deployment again. The inability to deliver successful deployments/installations are one of the most common problems that plague most organizations in delivering quality software and a great user experience.
- Faster time to market; Increased speed and a virtually error-free Software Release Delivery Pipeline.
- Release more often to resolve Production Issues, due to the increased, error-free speed of the new delivery pipeline, thus delivering a higher level of quality, and a better User Experience.
Deploy Anywhere, Anytime, To Any Environment As Your Needs Grow
- If done right, with the right “Best of Breed” tools, scale to any environment (or hybrid thereof) with the exact same scripts (AWS, Azure, GCE, Bare-Metal, VMWare, etc.).
- Using “Best of Breed” tools, achieve Automated “3-D Scalability” (the ability to scale Horizontally, Vertically, and Diagonally). Need more Scalability, simply add additional machines (virtual or physical), and the automation will automatically deploy appropriate software and scale the system, as required by user demand.
- Automated Provisioning: Dynamically bring up environments as needed, as you can automatically breakdown systems just as easily and quickly as you can rebuild and deployment them (in minutes to tens of minutes).
Potentially Automated Disaster Recovery & Problem Resolution
- Again, using “Best of Breed” tools, “problem” deployments can be maintained, dropped, and/or rebuilt, automatically, undetected (by users), in real-time, without disrupting Customer Service or User Experience.
- Certain types of Productions Issues can be handled via Automated Remediation, with the user never knowing there was a problem, without any impact to Customer Service or User Experience.
- Potentially automated some Disaster Recovery Scenarios.
Need help successfully implementing “True DevOps™”? Give us a call at 888-477-5580, or 888-GQP-5580. Alternatively, complete our Contact Us form here.
What's in Your Stack?
from method, class, component, assembly, jvm, clr, app, container, service, pod, node, cluster, cloud, vm, phyisical system, mini, to mainframe…
Do You Know Where The Problem Is?
…Be In The Know…Here's Your Free Trial!